Τετάρτη 14 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

To WikiLeaks, Mr Edward Snowden, Mr Julian Assange

Dear sirs, i live in a country, in Greece, where for seven years is not working and it is not applied the Greek Constitution and the Laws.

Where some decisions of the courts are ready before Trials because some judges are under pressure and orders from big law firms, even from I.M.F. and E.U.

The crime which is taking place in my country began several years ago. Before the IMF's coming to my homeland.

On Friday, December 16, 2016 i will be tried as a bloger who slandered a bank. The Attica bank. My trial will take place in building 13 in room 2 of the building complex of the courts of the former Military Academy at Evelpidon Str.

Asking those who can be represented to be next of me in my trial, where they will find out what the banks and the bankers are believing for Republic, i will let you know for whatever you need.


_________________
George T. Kanellakis
tel +30-6977-913-924

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου